C6 | Skin Care & Treatments Course
Introduction to the course
Join the intensive and practical hands-on Skin Care & Treatments course and learn to understand and treat your clients’ skin for beauty and wellbeing. This course is ideal for makeup artists and beauticians who want to understand their customers skin conditions and be able to provide basic skin treatment services.
Subjects included in the course
1. Anatomy & Physiology
2. Skin Types & Skin Conditions
3. Facial Treatments and Product Knowledge
4. Facial Skin Treatment Routine incl. cleansing, toner, scrub & peeling, massage, masks, moisture and sun screen
Products used in education
Products used in education are from the Italian producer of high-end spa products, Comfort Zone – one of the most award winning spa brands in the world.
* Natural origin ingredients
* 100% vegan
* High quality butters and oils
* Advanced high tech molecules and delivery systems.
NO silicones, parabens, mineral oil, artificial colors!
WHY CHOOSE SMA INTERNATIONAL?
- Only the best International SMA Certified Instructors.
- Full-time education: 7-8 hours of professional training per day.
- NO surprise cost or extra fees. All makeup, brushes, equipment, materials are included in the course fee.
- ONLY original FDA approved products.
- Internationally recognised certification from SMA International Makeup Academy.
- Professional, inclusive and supportive learning environment.
NEXT COURSE DATES
– 29th September to 2nd October 2020
– 1st December to 4th December 2020
This course runs 4 times per year as a group course. If the dates do not suit you, please contact SMA to schedule a private course.
Class hours: 4 days
Total duration: 10.00 am – 5.00 pm
Educations hours: 28 hours
25,000 THB including:
- SMA International Certificate
- SMA Shirt & SMA Towel
- All skin care products to be used in education