INTRODUCTION TO THE PROGRAM
This foundation program offers a comprehensive introduction to professional makeup artistry. No previous makeup experience is required to participate.
The program covers all the fundamentals of professional makeup artistry and takes students through a thorough education in all corners of beauty, evening and glamour makeup.
If you consider makeup artistry a future career path, this course is a solid foundation for more advanced courses like bridal, fashion, airbrush, special effects and creative makeup .
- M1 – Professional Makeup Fundamentals
- M2 – Beauty Makeup
- Understand the basics of skin structure, skin care and makeup subject preparation.
- Analyse bone structure and face shapes correctly.
- Correct various facial shapes with contouring, shading and highlighting.
- Select makeup products based on proper analysis of skin tones and undertones.
- Understand colour theory, seasons and tonality.
- Label the colour wheel correctly.
- Get to know and demonstrate the sequence of basic makeup application.
- Review the purpose, selection and application of foundation, correction, concealer and powder for different ethnic groups, ages, skin tones and skin types.
- Apply cheek colour application for day and evening looks correctly.
- Correctly shaping eyebrows, and selecting appropriate eyebrow makeup for application.
- Analyse eye shapes correctly and apply makeup for correction.
- Assess lip shapes and make the necessary corrections.
- Select appropriate lip colours and apply various products and textures to meet clients’ individual needs.
- Apply practical application of daytime and evening makeup, classic looks, natural styles, subtle styles, glamorous and dramatic styles.
- Cinema and TV makeup.
WHY CHOOSE SMA INTERNATIONAL?
- Only the best International SMA Certified Instructors.
- Full time education: 7-8 hours professional training per day.
- NO surprise cost or extra fees. All makeup, brushes, equipment and materials are included in the course fee.
- ONLY original FDA approved products.
- Internationally recognised certification from SMA International Makeup Academy.
- Professional, inclusive and supportive learning environment.
NEXT COURSE DATES
30th September to 25th October 2019
6th January to 31st January 2020
30th March to 30th April 2020
29th June to 24th July 2020
28th September to 23rd October 2020
This course runs 4 times per year as group course. If the dates do not suit you, please contact SMA to schedule a private course.
Class hours: Monday to Friday from 10:00am to 5:00pm
Total duration: 4 weeks
Education hours: 140 hours
55,000 THB – including:
SMA Graduation Certificate
All Makeup for use during education
Professional Makeup Brush Set
Essential Tools Kit for Makeup Artistry
Digital Portfolio Pictures
SMA Book of Professional Makeup Techniques
SMA makeup cape
NYX PRO Card
Payment 1: 30,000 THB (Enrolment deposit)
Payment 2: Remaining balance due on first day of the course
“I love it here at the school. Just the thought of the course ending makes me sad. The school and the teachers are amazing and super professional, but we can still have fun and laugh. I’ve made friends for life among my fellow students. Everyone are so sweet and we are having a great time. I’ve learned so much at SMA. Feel blessed every day to wake up and go the the best school with the best teachers.
“It has been a transforming experience, 3 months of variety of makeup courses including special effects and fantasy that no school in Thailand offers. It’s been a great journey and we were blessed to have experienced and super talented teachers to guide us! Thank you for having us Scandinavian Makeup Academy!”
“The school is great, the teachers are top notch pros and truly passionate about teaching and helping students to grow. They cover every angle of the beauty industry, and it’s 7 hours a day of intense study, hands on training and photo shoots. I had one of the best experiences of my life at Scandinavian Makeup Academy..!”